Dr. W. Edward Culbertson's office, located in Dallas, Tx, offers:
- Computerized pre-testing equipment: used to conduct several tests in a standard vision exam. The eye examination can detect dysfunction in central and peripheral vision which may be caused by various medical conditions such as glaucoma, stroke, brain tumors or other neurological deficits.
- Wide-field retinal imaging: provides state of the art technology that evaluates the health of the structures within the back of the eye, in most cases, reducing the need for the use of pupil dilating drops.
- OCT retinal imaging: is used in many different biomedical applications, with retinal imaging being the most successful in detecting pathology not easily seen with the standard ophthalmoscope.
- Anterior Segment photography: The anterior segment is the front third of the eye that includes the structures in front of the vitreous humour: the cornea, iris, ciliary body and lens. The slit lamp exam may detect many diseases of the eye, including: cataracts, conjunctivitis, corneal injuries such as corneal ulcer or corneal swelling and uveitis.
- Digital frame measurement equipment: He has equipment to ensure that your eyeglasses provide you with the best possible vision. Our digital eyeglass lenses require more than just your eyeglass prescription. The way your frame sits on your face is critical – everyone is different, and if this is not accurately measured the outcome will be less than perfect.
Visit our office.
We specialize in comprehensive eye care, contact lenses, & eyeglasses.
Call our Office Today at (214) 253-0202 for your Appointment.
We offer many optometric services and eye care products such as:
- Eye Exams
- Medical Eye Care
- Contact Lenses